Monday, November 3, 2014

Preserving the past, healing the present, improving the future

Hello everyone!
Long time no see! :)
Well, while I have not been posting on the blog for the past couple years, I have not stopped helping others preserve their heritage, and have been answering anyone that would write me with any question.
Why I have not been posting?
The reason is simple. I have been focusing more on my family's present and future.

There is a time for everything, and these past 2 years have been a time of evolution.
I have discovered how much I enjoy helping people not only preserve their past, but also heal their present, thus improving their future.
I have learned that we can change our family's negative patterns, if we really want.  We can be the happy and healthy people we were born to be!
We can improve our health at any time in our life, even for ailments that we believe are hereditary.
We can always learn from our ancestors, and we can put new exciting chapters in our family history that will really help improve our family patterns for generations to come!

I have dedicated these past 2 years to educating families to empower themselves with natural solutions, and am loving every aspect of it!

You can read about my family experiences with essential oil by clicking here:
My family experience with natural remedies

My blog is already full of creative ideas to help you preserve your past, and I think it is time that I start sharing ideas to help you with your present.
If you are curious, just stay tuned, I will not be posting often, but I promise you will be happy when you read my new posts! :)

Feel free to message me if you want to start now on your path to healing your family history!



No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails